Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wow look at that.

The lighting is bad but I think you can tell who is in this pic. I just wanted to post something completely unrelated to ceramics. Though finding surprises where you least expect them is not uncommon in ceramics. Any one who has fired in reduction can attest to that. But any type of kiln firing is possible of
producing great and horrible surprises. I would dread the possibility of opening a kiln to find my maiolica covered in white spots often caused by firing a few degree too cold or not holding the correct temperature for a sufficient time for the glaze to heal slowly. Go to this website for this simple alteration to any of your photos http://polkaroo.tvo.org/polkaroo/index.php. I hope you have fun being Polkaroo'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment