Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A world of intimate moments

I am not at home so please excuse the poor quality of the images. I was shooting at high ISO settings because I did not have my tripod with me. I also do not have access to my usual editing software which does a better job hiding the noise from high ISO shots. I had originally set out to do some research at my hometown's central library but was distracted by the weather conditions and photography. I needed some time to wander today. I find the process of taking photographs and viewing photographs to be conducive to meditation.

"I could beginne againe to court and praise,
    And in that pleasure lengthen the short dayes
 Of my lifes lease; like Painters that do take
    Delight, not in made worke, but whiles they make;"
- Elegie XV by John Donne
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment