Saturday, September 25, 2010

swallows twitter in the skies

“Where are the songs of the spring? Ay, Where are they?”
The coffee mug project has been more work than I anticipated. It is a little to hot in my apartment right now. Thankfully I have a breeze coming in right now. Scarf season is approaching and I would like to post some pics for you. I have been looking at this scarf and other products by this company for my coffee mug.

now for some pics I took this evening.




I keep on running in to deer when I don't have a camera or there is not enough light. I should post the pic of the deer eyeballs I shot this evening. There is a faint outline of the body with glowing eyeballs. Thursday I walked past a Doe leading three fawns across the river.

To Autumn by John Keats

No comments:

Post a Comment